Good visiting practice
We would like you to feel at home and at ease with us, and that you enjoy every moment of your stay. In order to make your visit as pleasant as possible, please follow the good visiting practices during your visit. If you have any additional questions or would like some advice regarding treatments, then please contact us and we will be happy to help you. It is important to us that the treatments meet your expectations.
Your Wagenküll Castle Spa
Booking of treatments
- We ask that you please book your treatments well in advance, preferably at the same time as your accommodation reservation We recommend that you book treatments via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling +372 5981 2455.
- If you would like the treatment to be performed by your favourite specialist, then please make sure and let us know when making your reservation.
- We will select the strength and intensity of your massage based on your wishes and indications for the region.Please let us know about any requests that you may have when making your reservation, so that the masseuse would be able to take your preferences into account.
Cancelling and changing treatment reservation
- If you are unable to come to your booked treatment, then please let us know at least 24 hours in advance, via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 372 5981 2455. The advance payment for the treatments is non-refundable.
- If you do not come to your booked treatment, we will charge you 50% of the full price.
- If necessary, the reservation can be changed if there are any available times.
Arrival for treatments
- We look forward to seeing you at the spa 5–10 minutes prior to the start of your treatment; arriving early will help you to relax a bit before the treatment and get ready for the experience that awaits you.
- If you arrive late for your treatment, the duration of the ordered treatment will be shortened accordingly.
- Even if you arrive late, treatments must be paid for in full.
- We make every effort to take your every convenience and privacy into consideration during the treatment. Spa administrators are ready to answer any questions you may have regarding the recommended clothing to be worn during your treatment.
- If necessary, there are towels, bathrobes and slippers available for use during your visit.
- The spa attendant will always inform you prior to the treatment about the products they will be using and the result of the treatment.
The atmosphere within the spa is calm and enables one to relax, which is why we ask you to speak at a low volume and, if possible, switch off your mobile telephone.
State of health
Prior to the start of a treatment you should definitely notify the spa attendant about any health problems you might have (for example, chronic illnesses, allergies, injuries) or your state of health (for example, pregnancy, nursing mother), which may impact the selection of treatments. Women who are pregnant or nursing are also welcome to take part in treatments. Please consult with spa personnel beforehand regarding the treatments that are most suitable for you during this period.
Spa in your home
The majority of the products used in spa treatments are available for sale at the spa’s reception desk, allowing you to continue enjoying skin pampering spa treatments at home.
We would be grateful if you would share your experience regarding your spa visit and provide feedback regarding your treatments.This valuable information will help us to better understand your expectations, hopes and needs and will enable us to provide even greater pleasures during subsequent visits. Our hope is that you are always happy to return.