Good SPA Practice
- In order to access the spa and sauna centre, you must purchase a ticket from the spa register and hold on to it until the end of your stay.
- By purchasing a ticket, all spa and sauna centre visitors confirm that they have sufficient physical abilities and skills, and their state of health is sufficient to allow for the use of the services offered in the centre. The adult chaperones escorting children are responsible for their skills and state of health.
- Children up to 6 years of age (included) may enter the centre for free in the company of an adult chaperone who has redeemed a ticket and will use their chaperone’s clothes locker.
- Minors may only enter the centre in the company of an adult chaperone, who is responsible for the children’s behaviour and safety.
- Wagenküll Castle Spa is not responsible for personal items or valuables left in the dressing room or the clothes locker.
- When present in the pool and sauna area, please wear swimming attire.
- Prior to entering the pool or sauna, please shower.
- There is no security in the pool and sauna area.
- To prevent any unpleasant surprises, children under three years of age are required to wear swim diapers.
- It is prohibited to consume brought-along snacks and drinks in the pool and sauna area.
- Using the pool and sauna while under the influence of alcohol is not recommended.
- In the interests of security, the use of glassware and glass bottles is prohibited in the pool and sauna area.
- Take some time off in the spa center and move calmly – hurrying and running on the wet floor is dangerous for both you and to others.
- Being barefoot at Castle Spa Wagenküll is not allowed.
- Castle Spa Wagenküll is not liable for your injuries or other health failures.
- When exiting, please return the key and rented objects to the administrator.
If you have any questions or problems, please consult the service staff – they will be happy to help you!